Corporate & Office History
DID YOU KNOW:
* The CENTURY 21 system was founded in 1971 in Southern California. The founding principle was simple: to enable small independent brokers to operate under a common identity, sharing in the resources of collective advertising, training and marketing. This concept enabled brokers to remain responsive to the needs of their local marketplace while favorably positioning themselves against the competition. And it worked!
* The CENTURY 21 network grew rapidly in the 70’s and 80’s, quickly becoming the largest real estate sales organization in the world. Sales topped the $70 billion mark. Independent polls now show the CENTURY 21 name to be the best recognized name in real estate
Catherine Sevenau and Linda De Martini purchased a Century 21 franchise
and became CENTURY 21 Wine Country in 1996. Working together in the
real estate business since the early 1980's. they have successfully
navigated through three major market swings, remaining today as the
longest established locally owned and operated company in Sonoma Valley.
* Through its 2008 partnership with CENTURY 21 NorthBay Alliance, CENTURY
21 Wine Country became part of the largest Sonoma County owned real
estate company north of the Golden Gate? C21 NorthBay Alliance has nine
offices in Sonoma, Marin and Lake Counties and over 200 talented sales
associates to serve your real estate needs.
* CENTURY 21 is the most recognized name in Real Estate with over 7500 offices located in 70 countries across the globe? Easter Seals is at the heart of the company’s charitable work having raised nearly $102 million in support, helping thousands of children and adults with disabilities live with greater independence.
* CENTURY 21 Corporate advertised in the 2012 and 2013 Super Bowl games, the company featured on prime time TV with upbeat, bold, positive commercials putting Century 21 agents front and center. We are “Smarter, Bolder and Faster”!
* CENTURY 21 Corporate prime time advertised not only the Super Bowl, but also in the Summer Olympics for 2012, and are also the official sponsors this year for the U.S. Men’s and Women’s Soccer teams.
* In 2012 CENTURY 21 NorthBay Alliance was voted the “The Best Real Estate Company" in Northbay Biz
magazine? Pictured above with the award are owner/partners of C21 Wine
Country, Greg Cornelius, Pat Provost, Linda DeMartini, Catherine Sevenau
& Glenn Gephart.
* CENTURY 21 North/Bay Alliance and affiliated offices are the only Diamond Certified Real Estate companies in Sonoma County?